From Liber Hymnarius
Ternis horarum terminis (ante saec. VI)
- in feriis per annum, H.D, p. 221
- in memoriis, H.VIII, p. 222
- in festis, H.VIII, p. 222
- in dominicis per annum, H.II, p. 215
- in sollemnitatibus
- in Adventu, H.IV, p. 13
- in Epiphania, H.VIII, p. 42
As now the three hours have past,
To the Lord we faithful turn,
Perfectly three and perfectly one,
Him we praise in song.
With a pure heart,
And in the rule of Peter the teacher
Revealed as a sign of salvation,
To the apostles thus clinging,
That they may straighten by Christ’s power
Us shoots as yet but withering.
And to his only Son
With the Spirit Paraclete
While eternal ages run. Amen.