Dicamus laudes Domino (ante saec. VI)
Melody: a a a a a a g g
- File:220 Dicamus laudes, in feriis.mp3 in feriis per annum, H.D, p. 220
- File:221 Dicamus laudes, in memoriis.mp3 in memoriis, H.VIII, p. 221
- File:221 Dicamus laudes, in festis.mp3 in festis, H.VIII, p. 221
Melody: d c d f e d d c
Melody: g g ab b ag abCb ag g
Melody: f e d e dc de e e
- File:013 Dicamus laudes.mp3 in Adventu, H.IV, p. 13
- File:042 Dicamus laudes.mp3 in Epiphania, H.VIII, p. 42
Let us our praises to God now speak
In a spirit ready, and devoutly;
The hour on its sixth arrival
Calls us now to prayer.
The glory of true health—
The sacrifice of the blessed Lamb—
By virtue of the cross is offered.
Even the mid-day sun seems dark;
Let us soak in with all our heart
The grace of such luster.
And to his only Son,
With the Spirit Paraclete
While all ages run. Amen.